Agriculture Analytics Market
Agriculture Analytics Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Component Solution, Services
- By Deployment Modes Cloud, On-premises
- By Application Farm analytics, Livestock analytics, Aquaculture Analytics, Others
|Forecast Years:||2022 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2021|
|Revenue 2021:||1.23 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||3.21 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2022 - 2028):||12.72%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Research Methodology: Agriculture Analytics Market - Global Market Assessment, 2021 - 2028
Vantage Market Research follows a veracious methodology to arrive at market-related projections. The research methodology is based on the 3 phases namely: Secondary Research, Primary Research, and Data Triangulation. We conduct more than 100 primary interviews for each market either through mail or telephone call. Vantage Market Research employs the most infallible research methodology that ensures clients are receiving:
- Consistent, vigorous, and actionable data analysis that would help to make key business decisions
- Statistically improved and reliable insights through a veracious and well-audited research methodology.
- Independent study ensures a tangible representation of the market
The next stage involves the primary research conducted to gather further information and revalidate the data collected from the secondary research. Moreover, primary research is also conducted to identify key players in the market and to gather their market-specific financial information. A typical primary interview fulfills the following data requirements:
- First-hand information global market size, regional and segmental trends, competitive landscape
- Validate and authorization of secondary research outcomes and findings
- Further data collection and expertise development & market understandings
Data Triangulation and Market Size Estimations
After the determination of the overall market size through secondary and primary research, the market is divided into various segments and sub-segments. Moreover, top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to derive and estimate market numbers for mentioned segments/sub-segments in the market. During the data triangulation process, the data was analyzed by employing various data models and statistical techniques to arrive at exact statistics and market size for each segment/sub-segment of the market. The data is analyzed and triangulated by considering all the key market impacting factors from both supply and demand side of Agriculture Analytics market.
Frequently Asked Question
The global Agriculture Analytics valued at 1.23 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 3.21 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 12.72%%.
The prominent players in the market are Deere & Company, IBM, SAP SE, Trimble, Monsanto, Oracle, Accenture, Iteris, Taranis, Agribotix, Agrivi, Conservis Corporation, DeLaval, FBN..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 12.72%% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Agriculture Analytics include
- The rising adoption of digital technologies such as the internet, data analytics, mobile technologies and devices, digitally-delivered services, artificial intelligence, and apps in agriculture is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the agriculture analytics market. Moreover, a high internet penetration rate combined with booming smartphones sales especially in developing economies is anticipated to fuel the usage of digital services offered which ultimately generates a huge amount of data that can be used for the analytical applications.
- In addition to that, supportive government policies and a big push for digitization in agriculture by governments in various countries is likely to further boost the adoption of analytics services during the upcoming years. Apart from this, public and private partnerships are likely to develop more advance infrastructure supporting the digital drive in the agriculture field.
North America was the leading regional segment of the Agriculture Analytics in 2020.