Wearable Camera Market
Wearable Camera Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By End User Sports and Fitness, Military and Defense, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Others
- By Type Head Mount, Body Mount, Others
- By Product Cameras, Accessories
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 4.73 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 18.03 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||18.20%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Wearable Camera valued at USD 4.73 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 18.03 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 18.20%.
The prominent players in the market are Digital Ally, Panasonic, Garmin, GoPro, Narrative, AXON, Xiaomi, Pinnacle Response, Sony Corporation, Contour.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 18.20% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Wearable Camera include
- Growing popularity of social networking sites
North America was the leading regional segment of the Wearable Camera in 2022.