Trocars Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Disposable Trocars, Reposable Trocars, Reusable Trocars, Accessories
- By Tip Bladeless Trocars, Optical Trocars, Blunt Trocars, Bladed Trocars
- By Application General Surgery, Gynaecological Surgery, Urological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Other Surgeries
- By End User Hospitals, Other End Users
- By Regions North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 661.09 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 1119.00 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||6.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Trocars valued at USD 661.09 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1119.00 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 6.80%.
The prominent players in the market are Medtronic (Ireland), Ethicon (US), B. Braun (Germany), Applied Medical (US), Cooper Companies (US), Teleflex (US), CONMED (US), LaproSurge (UK), Purple Surgical (UK), and GENICON (US)..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Trocars include
- growing demand for specialized equipment for minimally-invasive procedures
North America was the leading regional segment of the Trocars in 2022.