Synthetic Rubber Market
Synthetic Rubber Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Form Type Solid, Liquid
- By Type Acrylic Rubber (ACM), Butadiene Rubber (BR), Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Butyl Rubber (IIR), Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM), Fluoroelastomers (FKM)/ Viton, Isoprene Rubber (IR), Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Polychloroprene (CR)/ Neoprene, Polysulfide Rubber (PSR), Silicone Rubber (SiR), Other Types
- By End Use Industry Transportation, Building & Construction, Medical, Textile & Apparel, Food & Beverage, Other End Use Industries
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 41.34 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 65.89 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||6.00%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Global Synthetic Rubber Market: Form Type Segment Analysis
Global Synthetic Rubber Market: Type Segment Analysis
- Acrylic Rubber (ACM)
- Butadiene Rubber (BR)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Butyl Rubber (IIR)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Fluoroelastomers (FKM)/ Viton
- Isoprene Rubber (IR)
- Nitrile Rubber (NBR)
- Polychloroprene (CR)/ Neoprene
- Polysulfide Rubber (PSR)
- Silicone Rubber (SiR)
- Other Types
Global Synthetic Rubber Market: End Use Industry Segment Analysis
- Building & Construction
- Textile & Apparel
- Food & Beverage
- Other End Use Industries
Global Synthetic Rubber Market: Region Segment Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Synthetic Rubber in terms of revenue?
The global Synthetic Rubber valued at USD 41.34 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 65.89 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 6.00%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are Asahi Kasei Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, LANXESS AG, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Dynasol Elastomers S.A., TSRC Corporation, Versalis S.P.A., Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., KUMHO PETROCHEMICAL, China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Corporation).
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.00% between 2023 and 2030.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market.
The driving factors of the Synthetic Rubber include
- Rising Demand for Manmade Rubber over Natural Rubber is a Prominent Trend
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Synthetic Rubber in 2022.