Short Bowel Syndrome Market
Short Bowel Syndrome Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Drug Class GLP-2, Growth Hormone, Glutamine, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.18 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 4.44 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||18.00%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Short Bowel Syndrome valued at USD 1.18 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.44 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 18.00%.
The prominent players in the market are TAKEDA Inc (Japan), Nutrinia (Netherlands), OxThera (Sweden), VectivBio AG (Switzerland), Ardelyx (US) are the major companies operating in Short Bowel Syndrome Market..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 18.00% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Short Bowel Syndrome include
- Rise in Prevalence of Short Bowel Syndrome
North America was the leading regional segment of the Short Bowel Syndrome in 2022.