Polylactic Acid Market
Polylactic Acid Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Grades Thermoforming Grade, Injection Molding Grade, Extrusion Grade, Blow Molding Grade, Other Grades
- By Applications Rigid Thermoforms, Films & Sheets, Bottles, Others
- By End-Use Industry Packaging, Consumer Goods, Agricultural, Textile, Biomedical, Other End Use Industries
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2022 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2021|
|Revenue 2021:||USD 925.1 Million|
|Revenue 2028:||USD 1334.7 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2022 - 2028):||6.3%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2021):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Global Polylactic Acid Market: Grades Segment Analysis
- Thermoforming Grade
- Injection Molding Grade
- Extrusion Grade
- Blow Molding Grade
- Other Grades
Global Polylactic Acid Market: Applications Segment Analysis
- Rigid Thermoforms
- Films & Sheets
Global Polylactic Acid Market: End-Use Industry Segment Analysis
- Consumer Goods
- Other End Use Industries
Global Polylactic Acid Market: Region Segment Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Polylactic Acid in terms of revenue?
The global Polylactic Acid valued at USD 925.1 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1334.7 Million in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 6.3%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are NatureWorks LLC (US), Total Corbion PLA (Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), Futerro (Belgium), Cofco (China), Mitsubishi Chemicals Corporation (Japan), Danimer Scientific (US), Unitika Ltd. (Japan), Evonik Industries (Germany), Toray Industries Inc (Japan).
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2021 and 2028.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market.
The driving factors of the Polylactic Acid include
- Changing consumer preference toward eco-friendly plastic products
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
North America was the leading regional segment of the Polylactic Acid in 2020.