Micro Irrigation Systems Market
Micro Irrigation Systems Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Drip, Micro sprinkler
- By End User Farmers, Industrial users, Other end users (usage by government authority, community parks, and sports ground)
- By Crop Type Orchard crops & vineyards, Plantation crops, Field crops, Other crop types (turf & ornamentals, and silage & forage crops)
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 10260.17 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 20444.05 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||9.00%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Micro Irrigation Systems valued at USD 10260.17 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 20444.05 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 9.00%.
The prominent players in the market are Jain Irrigation Systems Limited (India), Netafim Limited (Israel), The Toro Company (US), Lindsay Corporation (US), EPC Industries (India), Nelson Irrigation Corporation (US), Rain Bird Corporation (US), T-L Irrigation (US), Hunter Industries (US), Rivulis Irrigation Ltd (Israel), Chinadrip Irrigation Equipment Co., Ltd. (China), Elgo Irrigation (Israel), Antelco Pty Ltd (Australia), Microjet Irrigation Systems (South Africa), Irritec (US), Metro Irrigation (India), Irritec S.p.A. (Italy), Irrigation Direct Canada (Canada), Drip Research Technology Solutions (Turkey), DripWorks Inc. (US), and Raindrip, Inc. (US)..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 9.00% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Micro Irrigation Systems include
- efficient use of water resources in drought conditions, low-cost irrigation techniques, and rise in the utilization of artificial intelligence in irrigation systems
North America was the leading regional segment of the Micro Irrigation Systems in 2022.