LED Driver Market
LED Driver Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Driving Methods Constant Current LED Driver, Constant Voltage LED Driver
- By Luminaire Types Type A-Lamps, T-Lamps, Reflectors, Decorative Lamps, Integral LED Modules
- By End-User Applications Commercial Lighting, Industrial Lighting, Residential Lighting, Outlook & Traffic Lighting, Other End-Users
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 6.14 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 31.99 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||22.90%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global LED Driver valued at USD 6.14 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 31.99 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 22.90%.
The prominent players in the market are ACE LEDS (U.S.), Microchip Technology Inc. (U.S.), Cree LED (China), GE Current - a Daintree Company (U.S.), Signify Holdings (India), SAMSUNG (Korea), Lutron Electronics Co. Ltd. (U.S.), Macroblock Inc. (Taiwan), Maxim Integrated (U.S.), NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands), Semiconductor Components Industries LLC (U.S.), AMS OSRAM (Austria), ROHM Co. Ltd. (Japan), STMicroelectronics N. V. (Switzerland), Texas Instruments Incorporated (U.S.), Eaglerise Electric & Electronic (China) Co. Ltd. (China), Lifud Technology Co. Ltd. (China), BOKE Drivers Co. Ltd (China), Shenzhen Xiezhen Electronics Co. Ltd. (China), MEAN WELL Enterprises Co. Ltd. (Taiwan), Inventronics Inc (China), Tridonic (Austria), TCI Telecomunicazioni Italia SRL (Italy).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 22.90% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the LED Driver include
- Growing demand for efficient lighting technology
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the LED Driver in 2022.