Infusion Pump Market
Infusion Pump Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Type Accessories and Consumables, Devices
- By Application Chemotherapy/Oncology , Diabetes Management , Gastroenterology , Pain Management/ Analgesia , Pediatrics/ Neonatology , Hematology
- By Setting Hospitals, Home Care Settings , Ambulatory Care Settings , Academic and Research Institutes
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 14257.99 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 27383.94 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||8.50%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Infusion Pump valued at USD 14257.99 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 27383.94 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 8.50%.
The prominent players in the market are Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Baxter International (US), B. Braun (Germany), ICU Medical (US), Fresenius Kabi (Germany), Smiths Medical (US), Medtronic PLC (Ireland), Moog Inc. (US), Avanos Medical, Inc. (US), Nipro Corporation (Japan), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Insulet Corporation (US), Ypsomed Holding AG (Switzerland), Tandem Diabetes Care (US), JMS Co., Ltd. (Japan), Micrel Medical Devices SA (Greece), InfuTronix Solutions LLC (US), Zyno Medical LLC (US), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Teleflex, Inc. (US), Mindray Medical International Limited (China), Epic Medical (Singapore), SOOIL Development Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Shenzhen MedRena Biotech Co., Ltd. (China), and CODAN Medizinische Geräte GmbH & Co KG (Germany)..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8.50% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Infusion Pump include
- prevalence of chronic illnesses and the rapid advancement of technology in healthcare
North America was the leading regional segment of the Infusion Pump in 2022.