Healthcare Analytics Market
Healthcare Analytics Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, Cognitive Analytics
- By Application Clinical Analytics, Financial Analytics, Operation and Administrative Analytics, Population Health
- By Component Services, Hardware, Software
- By Deployment Model On-Premise, On-Demand
- By End User Payers, Providers, ACOs, HIEs, Mcos and TPAs
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2022 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2021|
|Revenue 2021:||USD 28.5 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||USD 89 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2022 - 2028):||20.9%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2021):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Global Healthcare Analytics Market: Type Segment Analysis
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Cognitive Analytics
Global Healthcare Analytics Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Clinical Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Operation and Administrative Analytics
- Population Health
Global Healthcare Analytics Market: Component Segment Analysis
Global Healthcare Analytics Market: Deployment Model Segment Analysis
Global Healthcare Analytics Market: End User Segment Analysis
- Mcos and TPAs
Global Healthcare Analytics Market: Region Segment Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Healthcare Analytics in terms of revenue?
The global Healthcare Analytics valued at USD 28.5 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 89 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 20.9%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are IBM (US), Optum (US), Cerner (US), SAS Institute (US), Allscripts (US), McKesson (US), MedeAnalytics (US), Inovalon (US), Oracle (US), Health Catalyst (US), SCIO Health Analytics (US), Cotiviti (formerly Verscend Technologies) (US), CitiusTech (US), Wipro (India), VitreosHealth (US), Linguamatics (US), Flatiron (US), Roam Analytics (US), Komodo Health (US), CVS Health (US).
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 20.9% between 2021 and 2028.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market.
The driving factors of the Healthcare Analytics include
- Pressure To Curb Healthcare Cost
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
North America was the leading regional segment of the Healthcare Analytics in 2020.