Floating Solar Panels Market
Floating Solar Panels Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Photovoltaic, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) & Concentrator Photovoltaics (CPV)
- By Application Residential, Commercial, Other
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||647.51 Million|
|Revenue 2028:||3002.94 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||21.14|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
The report delivers an acute breakdown of the market based on various segments such as Product, Application, , and region. All the segments are studied considering historical and future trends across geographies. All the segments are analyzed based on trends, market size, and forecast, and the data is provided for the years 2016–2028. Several growth factors and opportunities impacting various segments have been incorporated in the report.
On the basis of Product, the market is divided into Photovoltaic, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) & Concentrator Photovoltaics (CPV). Photovoltaic held the largest share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a noteworthy CAGR within the forecast period.
Based on Application, the market is divided into Residential, Commercial, Other,. Commercial attributed to the highest market share and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Global Floating Solar Panels Market: Product Segment Analysis
- Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) & Concentrator Photovoltaics (CPV)
Global Floating Solar Panels Market: Application Segment Analysis
Frequently Asked Question
The global Floating Solar Panels valued at 647.51 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach 3002.94 Million in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 21.14%.
The prominent players in the market are Renesola, Solarworld, Sharp, Yingli Solar, Canadian Solar, Kyocera, LDK Solar, Gintech, Panasonic/Sanyo, Motech, Suntech, SunPower, Hanwha Solar One, JA Solar, GCL Poly, REC Solar..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 21.14% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Floating Solar Panels include
- The increasing focus towards clean fuel power generation energy sources coupled with strict regulations to limit GHG emissions is anticipated to augment the growth of the global floating solar panels market over the forecast period.
- Additionally, the increased investments in renewable energy and rapid reduction in fossil fuel reserves has formed a need for the utilization of renewable sources of power generation is also expected to fuel the growth of the market in the near future.
North America was the leading regional segment of the Floating Solar Panels in 2020.