Energy Efficient Lighting Market
Energy Efficient Lighting Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Product Type Incandescent Lamp, Light Emitting Diode, Arc Lamp, Gas Discharge Lamps
- By Application Commercial, Residential, Government
- By Correlated Color Temperature 2700K-3000K, 3500K–4000K, 4000K-5000K, 5000K-6500K, More Than 6500K
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 48.42 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 86.99 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||7.60%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Europe|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Energy Efficient Lighting valued at USD 48.42 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 86.99 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 7.60%.
The prominent players in the market are Apple Inc., Bajaj Electricals Ltd, Bridgelux Inc., Cooper Lighting, Cree Inc., Digital Lumens Inc., Eaton Corporation, GE Lighting, LIGMAN Lighting Co. Ltd, Nichia Corporation, OSRAM GmbH.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 7.60% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Energy Efficient Lighting include
- Effective alternative to incandescent lamps
Europe was the leading regional segment of the Energy Efficient Lighting in 2022.