Cosmetic Surgery Market
Cosmetic Surgery Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Procedure Type Surgical Procedures, Non-Surgical Procedures
- By End User Hospitals, Office-based Facilities, Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 45.50 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 59.45 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.40%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
AI (GPT) is here !!! Ask questions about Cosmetic Surgery Market
Global Cosmetic Surgery Market: Procedure Type Segment Analysis
- Surgical Procedures
- Non-Surgical Procedures
Global Cosmetic Surgery Market: End User Segment Analysis
- Office-based Facilities
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Cosmetic Surgery Market: Region Segment Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Frequently Asked Question
What is the global demand for Cosmetic Surgery in terms of revenue?
The global Cosmetic Surgery valued at USD 45.50 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 59.45 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.40%.
Which are the prominent players in the market?
The prominent players in the market are Allergan Plc, Mentor Worldwide LLC (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), GC Aesthetics, Sientra Inc, Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH, HansBiomed Co. Ltd, Galderma S.A. (A Nestle Company), Alma Lasers Ltd. (Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.), Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Cutera, Inc, Anika Therapeutics, Inc.), Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., Cynosure Inc. (Hologic Inc.), Suneva Medical Inc., Blue Plastic Surgery, Australia Cosmetic Clinics, Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery, The Plastic Surgery Clinic, Cosmetic Surgery (UK) Limited.
At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.40% between 2023 and 2030.
What are the driving factors fueling the growth of the market.
The driving factors of the Cosmetic Surgery include
- Increasing adoption of minimally invasive treatments
Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
North America was the leading regional segment of the Cosmetic Surgery in 2022.