Construction Chemicals Market
Construction Chemicals Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Admixtures, Sealants & Adhesives, Protective Coatings, Waterproofing Chemicals, Other Types
- By Application Residential Construction, Commercial Construction, Infrastructure, Other Applications
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 41.9 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 83.2 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||10.3%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Construction Chemicals valued at USD 41.9 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 83.2 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 10.3%.
The prominent players in the market are Evonik Industries AG (Germany), H.B. Fuller (U.S.), WR Grace & Company (U.S.), Saint-Gobain S.A. (U.S.), Ashland Chemical (U.S.), Albemarle Corp. (U.S), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), RPM International (U.S.), AkzoNobel Chemicals (Netherlands), 3M Company (U.S.), Sika Group (Switzerland), Fosroc Chemicals (India), KÃ–STER, Tremco Group (U.S.), Arkema (France), Royal Adhesives & Sealants (U.S.), LORD Corp. (U.S.), MAPEI SPA (Italy), Tata Chemicals (India), Thermax Global (India), Bostik SA (France), Illinois Tool Works Inc. (U.S.), Rudolf Group (Germany), BASF SE (Germany), Muehringer (Germany), Dow Chemical (U.S.), Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Henkel AG & Company KGaA (Germany), Knopp GmbH (Germany), Normet (Finland), Avery Dennison (U.S.), Eastman Chemical (U.S.), Pidilite Industries (India) .
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Construction Chemicals include
- The increasing demand from emerging economies and improving quality and economics of construction is expected to fuel the growth of the construction chemicals market in the years to come.
North America was the leading regional segment of the Construction Chemicals in 2022.