Cloud Migration Services Market
Cloud Migration Services Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Service Type Automation & Integration, Disaster Recovery, Application Hosting & Monitoring, DevOps, Training & Consulting, Support & Maintenance, Managed Services
- By Application Project Management, Infrastructure Management, Security & Compliance Management, Other Applications (Performance Management & Workforce Management)
- By Organization Size Large Enterprises, Small & Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- By Deployment Model Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- By Vertical BFSI, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Telecommunications & ITES, Government & Public Sector, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods & Retail, Media & Entertainment, Other Verticals (Travel, Hospitality & Education)
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 114.08 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 637.66 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||24.00%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Cloud Migration Services valued at USD 114.08 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 637.66 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 24.00%.
The prominent players in the market are AWS (US), IBM (US), Microsoft (US), Google (US), Cisco (US), NTT Data (Japan), DXC (US), VMware (US), Rackspace (US), Informatica (US), WSM (US), Zerto (US), Virtustream (US), RiverMeadow (US), OpenStack (US).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 24.00% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Cloud Migration Services include
- Increased Agility and Automation
North America was the leading regional segment of the Cloud Migration Services in 2022.