Choke Valve Market
Choke Valve Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Non-regulating, Regulating
- By Application Oil and Gas Production Wells, Reservoirs
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||13.26 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||33.54 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||12.3|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
The report delivers an acute breakdown of the market based on various segments such as Type, Application, , and region. All the segments are studied considering historical and future trends across geographies. All the segments are analyzed based on trends, market size, and forecast, and the data is provided for the years 2016–2028. Several growth factors and opportunities impacting various segments have been incorporated in the report.
On the basis of Type, the market is divided into Non-regulating, Regulating. Hot rolled Steel pipes held the largest share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a noteworthy CAGR within the forecast period.
Based on Application, the market is divided into Oil and Gas Production Wells, Reservoirs. Oil & Gas attributed to the highest market share and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Global Choke Valve Market: Type Segment Analysis
Global Choke Valve Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Oil and Gas Production Wells
Frequently Asked Question
The global Choke Valve valued at 13.26 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 33.54 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 12.3%.
The prominent players in the market are Emerson Electric, Schlumberger, GE Oil and Gas, National Oilwell Varco, SchuF, IMI Critical Engineering, Master Flo, S.P.M. Flow Control, Cyclonic, Mokveld, Quam..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Choke Valve include
- The increasing demand for valves from healthcare and pharmaceuticals industries due to COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to augment the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- The rising demand for energy in APAC and growing need for connected networks to maintain and monitor industrial equipment is anticipated to augment the growth of the control valve market in the years to come.
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Choke Valve in 2020.