Behavioral Biometrics Market
Behavioral Biometrics Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Application Identity & Access Management, Fraud Detection & Prevention Management, Risk & Compliance Management
- By Component Software, Services
- By Organization Size Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises
- By Deployment Model On-Premises, Cloud
- By Vertical BFSI, Retail & eCommerce, Healthcare, Government & Defence, Telecommunications, Others (Education, Real Estate, & Travel)
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.3 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 5.8 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||23.9%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Behavioral Biometrics valued at USD 1.3 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 5.8 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 23.9%.
The prominent players in the market are BioCatch Ltd. (Israel), Nuance Communications Inc. (U.S.), SecureAuth Corp. (U.S.), NuData Security – A Mastercard Company - (Canada), BehavioSec Inc. (U.S.), Threat Mark SRO (Czech Republic), UnifyID Inc. (U.S.), Zighra Inc. (Canada), Plurilock Security Solutions Inc. (Canada), SecuredTouch Inc. (U.S.).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 23.9% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Behavioral Biometrics include
- Global Rise in Online Transaction and Fraudulent Activites
North America was the leading regional segment of the Behavioral Biometrics in 2022.