Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Market
Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Solid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors, Non-Solid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- By Voltage High Voltage, Low Voltage
- By End Users Industrial, Telecommunications, Computers, Consumer Electronics, Energy and Power, Automotive, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 5.18 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 6.87 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.60%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor valued at USD 5.18 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 6.87 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.60%.
The prominent players in the market are Jianghai, Nippon chemi-con, Panasonic, Sam Young, HEC, Aihua, Lelon, Vishay, RubyCon, KEMET.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.60% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor include
- New product launches to flourish the aluminum electrolytic capacitor market
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor in 2022.