Acrylic Elastomers Market
Acrylic Elastomers Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type ACM, AEM
- By End-Use Industry Automotive, Construction, Industrial, Others (Wires, Cables, Paints & Coatings)
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.08 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 2.08 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||8.50%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Acrylic Elastomers valued at USD 1.08 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2.08 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 8.50%.
The prominent players in the market are Kuraray Co. Ltd. (Japan), Zeon Corporation (Japan), BASF SE (Germany), NOK Corporation (Japan), Dow (US), DuPont (US), DER-GOM SRL (Italy), Changzou Haiba Ltd. (China), Exxon Mobil Corporation (US), Eastman Chemical Company (US), ARKEMA (France), H.B. Fuller Company (US), Seal & Design Inc. (US), Paromak (Turkey), Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (US), Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd. (Japan), Momentive (US), Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (Japan), Celanese Corporation (US), LG Chem (South Korea), Denka Company Limited (Japan), Trelleborg AG (Sweden).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 8.50% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Acrylic Elastomers include
- Advanced Properties of Acrylic Elastomers Compared to Conventional Elastomers
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Acrylic Elastomers in 2022.