PC Games Market
PC Games Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Online Microtransaction, Digital, Physical
- By Type of Genre Action, Shooter, Sport, Role Playing, Fighting, Adventure, Racing, Strategy, Other
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 29.35 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 32.29 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||1.20%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Europe|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global PC Games valued at USD 29.35 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 32.29 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 1.20%.
The prominent players in the market are Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd., Ubisoft Entertainment SA, Bandai Namco Holdings Inc., Take-Two Interactive Software Inc., Konami Holdings Corporation, Virtuos Holdings Pte. Ltd, TA Games Studio, Zeus Interactive Co. Ltd, Happy Elements Technology, Beijing Babeltime Technology, 99Games, Apar Games, PUBG Corporation, Griptonite Games India Private Limited, Game Freak Inc, Creatures Inc, KLab Co. Ltd, Aiming Inc, Keywords Studio, Sumo Digital, Team17 Digital Limited Frontier Developments, Codemasters, XSEED Games, Capcom, Microsoft Studios, Gameloft, Valve Corporation, Bethesda Softworks, Nintendo, Sega, Koei Tecmo Games, Daedalic Entertainment, Headup Games, BUKA Entertainment, Factory Online, Ambidexter, Mail.Ru Group, Alawar Entertainment, Nival, GSC Game World, Action Forms, Meridian 93, Supercell, Elex Technology, OKAM Studio, VOX Game Studio, Hoplon, Aquiris Game Studio, Efecto Studios, Etermax, Bamtang Games, Maysalward, Wixel Studios, Nezal Entertainment, Tahadi Games, Celestial Games, Kuluya, Thoopid, Maliyo Games, Leti Games.
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 1.20% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the PC Games include
- Cross-Platform Publishing And Play
Europe was the leading regional segment of the PC Games in 2022.