The global Enterprise Search Market was valued at USD 4.3 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 8.12 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 9.5% between 2023 and 2030.
Making content from various corporate-type sources, such as intranets and databases, searchable by a specific audience is known as Enterprise Search. The information search software used within a company is called Enterprise Search. It indexes data and information from databases, the internet, email, and document management systems. The global Enterprise Search market will expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Its growth might be ascribed to the expanding need for organizations to manage and enhance data accessibility efficiently. Businesses are becoming more interested in search tools that enable quicker data searches. Enterprise Search solutions enable enterprises to access the necessary data or information from various databases, emails, intranets, and data management systems.
These solutions offer security by allowing only those with permission to access information and improving corporate productivity. The technological advances such as artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities for these solutions will likely further impact the corporate search industry picture. For instance, Microsoft Azure upgraded its offering in January 2023 by integrating OpenAI, a cutting-edge artificial intelligence model, for all users. The artificial intelligence integration provides quick search and feature deployment for organizations. With machine vision, optical character recognition, document scanning, and analysis of diverse data kinds, these technologies can increase the amount of available information.
Enterprise Search Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Billion)
A performance enhancement in search output is another reason why the growing trend of hashing technology is anticipated to benefit the industry. The technology further sorts data for convenient search operations based on its hash values. Also, the market is rising significantly due to the growing digitalization trend in the industrial sector, which allows employees to search through terabytes of data using Enterprise Search solutions instantly. Enterprise Search solutions are essential for businesses since they dramatically cut search times, resulting in higher production. Also, to guard against illegal access, Enterprise Search service providers protect the information. An organization has several degrees of employees; therefore, a security layer helps restrict data access to only certain staff members.
Report Coverage & Deliverables
- Real-Time Data Updates:
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Market Trends Heatmap
- Custom Research Queries
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- Demographic and Geographic Insights
The Federal Reserve has been aggressively increasing interest rates and tightening rules on the money supply to combat inflation. As a result, analysts predict that inflation in the United States will peak at forty percent in the year 2022. Despite the fact that this has happened rather frequently throughout the history of the financial system, a recession has always followed. Economists believe that the United States will enter a period of economic contraction in 2023 due to the gathering of economic storm clouds. It is projected that the protracted conflict between Russia and Ukraine would influence the economy of the globe due to financial sanctions, fluctuations in the pricing of commodities, and disruptions in supply chain operations. The sanctions against the Russian Central Bank that were announced by the United States in February of the previous year have been accepted by the European Union.
Top Market Trends
1. Rising Need for Relevant Information: The global Enterprise Search market is anticipated to develop over the projected period due to the rising demand to make searches more relevant. Since some of the sources offered on the platform are paid, information search is expensive economically. Enterprise Search gives ordered data to the user while saving time. Accessing information quickly is the main goal of information search, and an Enterprise Search achieves this goal. Enterprise Search is being adopted by numerous industries, including communications, IT, pharmaceutical, banking, and finance, to transform scattered information into an operational benefit. Enterprise Search is also created privately among businesses and offers pertinent stuff in databases and servers. Because of these benefits, the worldwide Enterprise Search market is anticipated to increase over the projected period.
2. Increasing the availability of Advanced Technologies: Over the forecast period, the availability of technologies is anticipated to drive the growth of the worldwide Enterprise Search market. The availability of technology like cloud computing and corporate analytics is available via Enterprise Search. These tools give workers the ability to accomplish their work-related objectives efficiently. Due to businesses' increasing desire to cut costs, cloud computing is widely accepted. Also, compared to on-premise implementations, the initial investment for cloud computing is substantially lower.
3. Availability of Data: Convergence of information and search technology may offer significant growth potential. Every organization's information search system incorporates Enterprise Search. The confluence of the software, telecommunications, and computing industries forms the foundation of these systems. These businesses' diverse nature and the technologies they use, including big data, are giving the market various opportunities. The extensive product line-up and service selections help to boost sales. The volume of global data is expected to increase to 7.9 Zetta Bytes in 2015 from the current estimate of 1.8 Zetta Bytes.
The global Enterprise Search market can be categorized as Type, End-Use Enterprise Size, and Region. Based on Type, the market can be categorized into Local Search, Hosted Search, and Search Appliance. Moreover, the market can be segmented across Government & Commercial Offices, Banking & Financial, Healthcare, Retail, Media, Manufacturing, and Other End Users based on End-Use. Additionally, based on Enterprise Size, the market can be split into Small, Medium, and Large. Likewise, based on Region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Based on Type
Hosted Search to Accommodate Largest Revenue Due to Rising Popularity of Cloud-Based Hosting Applications
During the forecast period, the hosted search segment will occupy the largest market share for the global Enterprise Search market. This expansion might be ascribed to the increasing popularity of cloud-based data hosting in organizations due to the benefit of remote data access. For instance, Gartner, Inc. predicted in February 2022 that by 2025, cloud computing would account for more than half of retail IT spending. Also, the pandemic and the trend of data digitization are projected to encourage industries to embrace cloud-based data platforms, propelling the market's expansion. Local search will grow with the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period. The significant data hosting on regional business websites is responsible for the segment's substantial market presence. As no third party has access to any form of data, local data storage is hoped to allay the worry for data security.
Based on End-Use
Banking and Financial Accounts for the Largest Market Share. Owing to the Rising Volume of Networking and Data Exchange Services
The global Enterprise Search market is expected to dominate the banking and financial segment during the forecast period owing to the networking and data exchange across several venues. Concerning data accessibility, banks and other financial institutions have difficulties. They spend money on Enterprise Search applications. As a result, they are allowing their staff to access the information they require from their huge database swiftly. Financial companies can convert their old databases into useful resources thanks to sophisticated search technologies. Healthcare will grow with the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period. The market share can be attributed to the industry's growing need for Enterprise Search solutions to fully utilize massive amounts of unstructured data. Faster clinical trial data processing, drug discovery, and overall development are all made possible by business search tools.
Based on Enterprise Size
Small Enterprise to Occupy Largest Market Share Owing to Rising Number of Businesses
The global Enterprise Search market is expected to be dominated by the segment of large enterprise size during the forecast period. Due to their massive databases, major businesses need effective solutions for reliable data searches. Also, numerous huge global corporations require a database search solution to aid staff in cooperation projects with various teams at various levels and places. Small enterprises will grow with the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period. The rise in small businesses globally favors the expansion of the market. For instance, the US Small Business Administration estimates that 33.2 million small enterprises will be in the country in 2022. Furthermore, due to their cost and operational advantages, Enterprise Search solutions will likely become more popular among small businesses due to technological advancements.
Based on Region
North America to Lead Global Sales owing to the Presence of Key Industry Players in the Region
The global Enterprise Search market is expected to be dominated by the region of North America during the forecast period. This is explained by the region's significant presence of several key industry players and the technological advancements they have driven. Fusing information technology and enterprise security solutions will further fuel regional market expansion. Also, during forecasting, the region's rapid technological development and acceptance are anticipated to benefit the North American corporate search market.
The Asia Pacific will grow with the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period. Taking into account, among others, the growth of the information technology sector in nations like China, India, South Korea, Japan, and the Philippines will contribute to regional growth. The number of small and large-scale software companies in the area is significantly increasing, opening up good market potential. For instance, The Nasscom Centre of Excellence for Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence stated in February 2022 that the number of startups in India constantly rises, with an average of 10% of new firms added yearly.
The major firms utilize alliances, purchases, ventures, innovations, R&D, and regional expansions to strengthen their market positions. Important firms enhance their product offerings to meet changing user wants and maintain competitiveness. For instance, an Enterprise Search solution vendor named Sinequa and an IT service provider named Adesso SE announced a partnership to create an Enterprise Search competence center in October 2022. The cooperation was created so the two companies could share their respective knowledge.
The key players in the global Enterprise Search market include - Attivio (U.S.), Coveo Solutions Inc. (Canada), Dassault Systemes Inc. (France), Dieselpoint Inc. (U.S.), EMC Corporation (U.S.), Expert System Inc. (Hong Kong), Alphabet Inc. (U.S.), HP Autonomy (UK), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Lucidworks Inc. (U.S.), MarkLogic Corporation (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Perceptive Software Inc. (U.S.), PolySpot (France), Recommind Inc. (U.S.), SAP AG (Germany), Sinequa Inc. (Paris), Thunderstone Software (U.S.), X1 Technologies (U.S.), ZyLabs (U.S.) among others.
Recent Market Developments
· October 2022: Adesso SE, an IT service provider, and Sinequa, a provider of corporate search solutions, announced a partnership to create an enterprise search competence centre in October 2022. The cooperation was created so that the two businesses could share their respective knowledge.
· March 2022: Microsoft has made an Azure Synapse Analytics Studio powered by Azure Purview public preview available.
· March 2021: Launched by Microsoft is Azure Cognitive Search. Azure Cognitive Search provides developers with infrastructure, APIs, and tools to provide a rich search experience over private, heterogeneous material in online, mobile, and corporate apps.
Segmentation of the Global Enterprise Search Market
- Type (Local Search, Hosted Search, Search Appliance)
- End-Use (Government & Commercial Offices, Banking & Financial, Healthcare, Retail, Media, Manufacturing, Other End-Uses)
- Enterprise Size (Small, Medium, Large)
- Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa)
|Regions & Countries Covered
- North America - (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe - (U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Rest Of Europe)
- Asia Pacific - (China, Japan, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Rest Of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America - (Brazil, Argentina, Rest Of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa - (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest Of Middle East & Africa)
- Attivio (U.S.)
- Coveo Solutions Inc. (Canada)
- Dassault Systemes Inc. (France)
- Dieselpoint Inc. (U.S.)
- EMC Corporation (U.S.)
- Expert System Inc. (Hong Kong)
- Alphabet Inc. (U.S.)
- HP Autonomy (UK)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Lucidworks Inc. (U.S.)
- MarkLogic Corporation (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Perceptive Software Inc. (U.S.)
- PolySpot (France)
- Recommind Inc. (U.S.)
- SAP AG (Germany)
- Sinequa Inc. (Paris)
- Thunderstone Software (U.S.)
- X1 Technologies (U.S.)
- ZyLabs (U.S.)
||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market
attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19
Pricing and purchase options
||Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options