The global Composable Infrastructure Market was valued at USD 2.8 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 55.4 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 53.2% between 2023 and 2030.
Composable Infrastructure separates resources from the hardware they run on, pools them into a form that can be accessed from anywhere in the data center, and utilizes software to allocate the precise amount of resources needed by applications. The global Composable Infrastructure market is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period. This market is anticipated to expand due to the rising demand for effective application performance and business analytics workload. The COVID-19 pandemic has made it difficult for organizations to meet their regular infrastructure demands. All sizes of businesses have experienced tremendous growth, which has increased the need for reliable IT infrastructure. The epidemic has increased data consumption globally, highlighting the significance of data centers.
Also, by enabling businesses to adapt to flexible and adaptive architecture during this time, Composable Infrastructure assisted businesses in virtualizing their whole information technology (IT) infrastructure. These advantages of demountable infrastructure during a pandemic will help the market expand even more. Organizations rely on Composable Infrastructure to promote remote working culture to synchronize tasks and boost overall efficiency. To enable the remote workforce and provide a 50% reduced cost per virtual desktop, for instance, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) announced HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen 10 Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) solution in May 2020. Composable Infrastructure offers a single infrastructure model for the entire company and thus minimizes complexity was another significant element that boosted the market's expansion. Furthermore, by utilizing automatic integration and smooth operations, companies were able to enable a more open learning environment while investing less in staff training. Throughout the forecast period, these factors will drive market growth.
Composable Infrastructure Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Billion)
The surge in data security concerns has prompted enterprises to develop Composable Infrastructure solutions that keep personal data on-premise and provide better data protection. The need to close the IT productivity gap and better manage current resources contributes to market demand. Companies want to share their resources without modifying their present IT infrastructure. This is possible thanks to Composable Infrastructure, which developers may manipulate programmatically. They provide a unified interface for configuring, searching, discovering, updating, and diagnosing. These advantages supplied by Composable Infrastructure solutions will enhance market expansion during the forecast period. Composable Infrastructure eliminates the need to manage physical burdens separately; instead, it enables remote reconfiguration of physical assets and systems.
Report Coverage & Deliverables
- Real-Time Data Updates:
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Market Trends Heatmap
- Custom Research Queries
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- Demographic and Geographic Insights
It is widely anticipated that global monetary authorities will raise their benchmark interest rates due to rising prices. The current trend of interest rate hikes is not consistent with previous trends. According to this, a sickness passed down via families will become apparent in 2023. 2014 marked the beginning of the continuing confrontation between Russia and Ukraine. On the other hand, when Russian soldiers entered Ukrainian territory in February 2022, they achieved advances that were completely indefensible at the time. On the Ukrainian side of the conflict, there has been a rise in the number of civilians killed due to Russian forces and artillery barrages. In the following years, it is anticipated that there will be more contraction in the international economy due to the historic and tremendous shock that the ongoing conflict has delivered to the world's energy and resource markets.
Top Market Trends
1. Enhanced IT Productivity: The growing desire for enhanced IT staff productivity drives the global Composable Infrastructure market forward. Intelligent code helps managers identify whether resources are accessible and the hardware is properly set up in Composable Infrastructure. Furthermore, composable systems use automatic diagnostics to pinpoint the location of hardware failures, making data center maintenance easier. This level of self-organization can greatly reduce the requirement for human interaction, especially in repetitive operations. As a result, human error rates fall, and productivity rises. As a result, the Composable Infrastructure Market expands even more.
2. Increasing Need for Intelligent Code: The need for intelligent programming that allows managers to readily assess which resources are available and whether the hardware is properly configured drives the demand for Composable Infrastructure. Furthermore, composable systems use automatic diagnostics to pinpoint the location of hardware failures, making data center maintenance easier. This level of self-organization can greatly reduce the requirement for human interaction, especially in repetitive operations. As a result, human error rates fall, and productivity rises. As the benefit of workplace flexibility grows, so does the demand for the Composable Infrastructure Market.
3. Strong COVID-19 Growth: The traditional siloed IT architecture cannot deliver the flexibility that enterprise-critical applications demand today. Also, many IT organizations are turning to the DevOps technique for application development, which demands an agile framework to keep up with the fast-evolving application requirements and often leverages an "infrastructure as code" methodology to maximize resource allocation. Following COVID-19, significant IT, and financial services infrastructure players are shifting their functions to digitized solutions, including hybrid cloud, IoT, and edge computing. Invest Bank, situated in the UAE, has teamed with Temenos, a company specializing in enterprise software for banks and financial services. This was the UAE's first bank to use a robust SaaS approach for its digital and core banking platforms.
The global Composable Infrastructure market can be categorized as Type, Vertical, and Region. Based on Type, the market can be categorized into Software and Hardware. Furthermore, based on Vertical, the market can be segmented across BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Others (Retail, Energy & Utility, and Media & Entertainment). Likewise, based on Region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Based on Type
Hardware to Account for Largest Market Share Owing to Rising Necessity for IT Infrastructure
The hardware segment is expected to dominate the global Composable Infrastructure market during the forecast period. Platforms and tools such as operating systems, racks, consoles, switches, and keys are included in this sector. Due to the expansion of enterprise applications and the necessity for reliable IT infrastructure, the hardware market has experienced significant demand. Companies across various industries have noticed the emergence of big data and analytics. Thus, they are investing in the hardware for cloud IT infrastructure. Also, organizations can create an excellent IT infrastructure with efficient technology to improve workflows and lighten network load. Over the projection period, the segment is anticipated to be driven by these advantages and advancing trends. The software segment is anticipated to grow with the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period. Several businesses are adopting the DevOps technique, which necessitates an agile framework, which is one of the main causes of this rapid growth. Using infrastructure as code to improve resource allocation will make it simple to adopt this agile framework. The software also enables businesses to swap out and match physical parts freely.
Based on Vertical
IT & Telecommunication to Register Largest Revenue Due to Increasing Prevalence of OTT Platform
The IT & telecommunication segment will account for the largest Composable Infrastructure market during the forecast period. The emergence of numerous over-the-top (OTT) service providers, such as YouTube, Netflix, and Amazon Prime, is responsible for the segment's rise. These OTT providers often handle several gigabytes of information, so they must maintain data quality and ensure business coherence. OTT companies now prioritize data security, relying on Composable Infrastructure solutions to effectively manage their data. Current rules state that enterprises can create a data quality framework to harmonize the data quality. These advantages will aid the expansion of the segment throughout the predicted period. The BSFI segment will grow with the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period. Thanks to Composable Infrastructure solutions, financial institutions can boost operational productivity and efficiency while spending less on operations and managing costs. Banks and other financial organizations rely on Composable Infrastructure solutions to safeguard this data against cybercrime.
Based on Region
North America to Lead Global Sales Owing to the Presence of a Supportive Infrastructure
The global Composable Infrastructure market is expected to be dominated by the region of North America. The area's developed IT infrastructure supports the development of the Composable Infrastructure market. Also, as a more dynamic infrastructure enables businesses to use resources more effectively, businesses in this region are moving away from static infrastructure. Also, clients in this region need top-notch customer experiences in addition to being informed of the newest services available, which forces businesses to cut downtime and improve operational efficiency. These elements have continuously helped the regional market for combustible infrastructure to expand.
The Asia Pacific will grow with the fastest-growing CAGR during the forecast period. The region’s growth can be attributed because of the rapidly growing IT industry and the emergence of new technologies that have simplified IT infrastructures. Businesses in this area adapt their approaches to attract more clients and enhance the user experience by providing individualized services. Businesses are launching new applications quickly to provide a personalized experience and advance to the next level using composable solutions. Also, because of the swift changes in the market, firms in this area are seen to transform their key business applications and make their environments more adaptable, promoting the development of Composable Infrastructure in this area.
Market participants have been seen to spend a lot of money on R&D projects to boost growth and improve their internal business processes. Businesses can be observed participating in partnerships and mergers, and acquisitions to improve their products even more and acquire a competitive edge in the market. To attract new clients and increase market share, they are successfully developing new items and improving old ones.
The key players in the global Composable Infrastructure market include - DriveScale Inc. (U.S.), HGST Inc. (U.S.), NetApp (U.S.), Nutanix (U.S.), TidalScale Inc. (U.S.), Dell Inc. (U.S.), Western Digital (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (U.S.), Cloudistics (U.S.) among others.
Recent Market Developments
· March 2022: For telecom and datacom operators, P Infusion offers network decomposition solutions, and Jabil Photonics offers end-to-end custom design, manufacture, and test solutions for optical communications equipment. They are introducing the 400G ZR OLS, a novel open-line system concept.
· June 2022: Petrobras launched the biggest supercomputer in Latin America to reach 40 petaflops of internal processing power by the end of 2021. Geophysicists and analysts created algorithms employed in exploratory projects, particularly in regions where oil and gas development is of interest, to improve production processes and significantly reduce processing.
Segmentation of the Global Composable Infrastructure Market
- Type (Software, Hardware)
- Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Others (Retail, Energy & Utility, and Media & Entertainment), .)
- Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa)
|Regions & Countries Covered
- North America - (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe - (U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Rest Of Europe)
- Asia Pacific - (China, Japan, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Rest Of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America - (Brazil, Argentina, Rest Of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa - (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest Of Middle East & Africa)
- DriveScale Inc. (U.S.)
- HGST Inc. (U.S.)
- NetApp (U.S.)
- Nutanix (U.S.)
- TidalScale Inc. (U.S.)
- Dell Inc. (U.S.)
- Western Digital (U.S.)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (U.S.)
- Cloudistics (U.S.)
||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market
attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19
Pricing and purchase options
||Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options