Automotive Engine Coolant Market
Automotive Engine Coolant Market Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Organic Chemical Types Ethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin
- By Application Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle, Two wheelers
|Forecast Years:||2021 - 2028|
|Historical Years:||2016 - 2020|
|Revenue 2021:||5.24 Billion|
|Revenue 2028:||7.28 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2021 - 2028):||4.80%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2022 - 2028)||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
The global Automotive Engine Coolant market was valued at USD 5.24 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 7.28 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.80%% from 2021 to 2028.
|Historical Data (Actual Data)||2016-2020|
|Base Year Data||2020|
|Current Year Date||2021|
|Projected year data||2021-2026|
|Annual Market Size (2028)||7.28 Billion|
|Annual Market Size (2021)|
|CAGR (2021 - 2028)||4.80%%|
Definition and Overview
The automotive engine coolant is used to protect engines from overheating. When the engine’s running, the coolant continuously circulates through the engine and back through the radiator. Coolant exits from the bottom of the radiator after it’s cooled. It’s then drawn into the water pump, which pumps it into the engine’s block and head, where it absorbs the excess heat to control the engine temperature. The coolant is then returned to the top of the radiator where it’s cooled again. Thus, coolant helps in protecting the engine and keeps it running at the ideal temperature.
The global Automotive Engine Coolant market report provides exhaustive analysis on segments, regions/countries, companies, and such several strategic marketing tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Pricing Analysis, SWOT Analysis, PESTLE Analysis, Player Positioning Analysis, Downstream Buyers, List of distributors, and Value Chain Analysis among others. The report covers market size and estimations for each segment/region/country for the years 2016–2028. It provides a detailed study on various product types and their applications in different industry verticals at the global/regional/country level. Moreover, the report includes a thorough analysis on competitive landscape comprising of extensive company profiles based on various parameters such as company overview, market revenue, business, product portfolio, and marketing strategies among others.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 compelled governments across the world to take severe actions like border seals, lockdown, and implementing strict social distancing measures, in order to restrict swift spread of COVID-19. However, these actions had a drastic impact on the global economy, as the companies across the globe were forced to either close or partially closed their operations, leading to supply chain disruptions and impairing of various industries. Moreover, in 2021 several key markets such as U.S., India, and Brazil among other witnessed second wave of COVID-19 that further disrupted the market. However, it is expected that reopening of trade activities, the market will witness steady growth in demand in the coming years. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends for all the regions and countries.
The report provides a completely separate chapter for COVID-19 Impact Analysis. This chapter includes:
o Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
o Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Size
o Qualitative analysis on the short term & long-term impact of COVID-19 on the market
o The analysis provides foremost strategies adopted by competitors to minimize the impact of the pandemic on their business activities and scope for future developments.
Global Automotive Engine Coolant Market Report Scope
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Market Size Provided In Terms Of||Revenue & Volume|
|Segments Covered||Organic Chemical Types, Application|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Countries Covered||The U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, South East Asia, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others|
|Companies Covered||Indian Oil, Sinopec, China National Bluestar (Group), Exxon Mobil, KOST USA, Total, Royal Dutch Shell, Castrol, Motul, Chevron.|
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and Asia Pacific, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
The report delivers an acute breakdown of the market based on various segments such as Organic Chemical Types, Application and region. This study comprises the market size in terms of revenue for each segment at the global/regional/country level along with a detailed analysis of growth prospects, challenges, and opportunities.
On the basis of Organic Chemical Types, the market is divided into Ethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin. Ethylene glycol is expected to dominate the market and is projected to grow at a noteworthy CAGR within the forecast period.
Based on Application, the market is divided into Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle, Two wheelers. Passenger Car attributed to the highest market share and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Global Automotive Engine Coolant Market: Organic Chemical Types Segment Analysis
- Ethylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol
Global Automotive Engine Coolant Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- Two wheelers
Regional Analysis: Preview
Geographically, the global Automotive Engine Coolant market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa. The report further segments the regional study into key country-level markets from each region. The regional analysis section provides extensive analysis on various factors impacting market growth such as economies, industry competition, technological advancements, import-export ratio, and raw material availability among others. Moreover, the same section will provide your detailed qualitative as well as quantitative analysis for each region country comprising of market size and estimations for each region/country. Some of the prominent country-level markets are U.S., China, Germany, France, India, and Japan. Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market during upcoming years.
Market Size, 2021 (USD Billion)
Global Automotive Engine Coolant Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Major players in the global Automotive Engine Coolant market are Indian Oil, Sinopec, China National Bluestar (Group), Exxon Mobil, KOST USA, Total, Royal Dutch Shell, Castrol, Motul, Chevron.. The global Automotive Engine Coolant market report analyzes competitive scenario in detail that includes extensive information on all key players based on business overview, product portfolio, marketing strategies, recent developments, financial performance, and geographical presence among others. In addition to that, the report also covers company market share for the year 2020 along with in depth strategic developments.
Global Automotive Engine Coolant Market: Key Highlights
- The global Automotive Engine Coolant market was valued at USD 5.24 Billion in 2020.
- The global Automotive Engine Coolant Market is projected to reach USD 7.28 Billion by 2028
- is fueling the market growth
- Asia Pacific held the highest share of the Automotive Engine Coolant market in 2020.
- Some of the major companies operating in the Automotive Engine Coolant market are Indian Oil, Sinopec, China National Bluestar (Group), Exxon Mobil, KOST USA, Total, Royal Dutch Shell, Castrol, Motul, Chevron..
Frequently Asked Question
The global Automotive Engine Coolant valued at 5.24 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach 7.28 Billion in 2028 growing at a CAGR of 4.80%%.
The prominent players in the market are Indian Oil, Sinopec, China National Bluestar (Group), Exxon Mobil, KOST USA, Total, Royal Dutch Shell, Castrol, Motul, Chevron..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 4.80%% between 2021 and 2028.
The driving factors of the Automotive Engine Coolant include
- The easy and ample availability of various organic chemicals is anticipated to augment the growth of the automotive engine coolant market during the forecast period. The chemicals including ethylene glycol, propylene glycol, and glycerin are easily available in developed country that help new entrants to develop such products, also drives the automotive coolant market across the globe. Furthermore, the increasing research and development activities within the chemical industry, automotive engine coolants are constantly subjected to technical innovations, in terms of material composition. This also fuels the growth of automotive engine coolant market across the globe.
- The increasing demand for vehicles and automakers is expected to fuel the growth of the automotive engine coolant market in the years to come. This is owing to the rising urbanization and rising disposable income of the consumers. Furthermore, the constant investments in research & development for the development of cost-effective and eco-friendly products are also likely to support the global automotive engine coolant market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the Automotive Engine Coolant in 2020.