Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market
Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Offering Hardware, Software
- By Device Type Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality
- By End User Hospitals, Clinics, and Surgical Centers, Research Organizations and Pharma Companies, Research and Diagnostics Laboratories, Government and Defense Institutions, Others
- By Application Surgery, Fitness Management, Patient Care Management, Pharmacy Management, Medical Training and Education, Others
- By Region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 1.30 Billion|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 10.57 Billion|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||29.90%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare valued at USD 1.30 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 10.57 Billion in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 29.90%.
The prominent players in the market are Microsoft (US), Google (US), and Oculus VR (US), Psious (Spain), DAQRI (US), Mindmaze (Switzerland), Medical Realities (UK), Firsthand Technology (US), Atheer (US), Augmedix (US), CAE Healthcare (US), 3D Systems (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands & US), VirtaMed (Switzerland), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), HTC (Taiwan).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 29.90% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare include
- Increasing Demand of Connected Devices to Drive the Market Growth
North America was the leading regional segment of the Augmented and Virtual Reality in Healthcare in 2022.