AI in Manufacturing Market
AI in Manufacturing Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Offering Hardware, Software, Services
- By Technology Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Context-aware Computing, Computer Vision
- By Application Predictive Maintenance and Machinery Inspection, Material Movement, Production Planning, Field Services, Quality Control, Cybersecurity, Industrial Robots, Reclaimation
- By Industry Automobile, Energy and Power, Pharmaceuticals, Heavy Metals and Machine Manufacturing, Semiconductors and Electronics, Food & Beverages, Others
- By Regions North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 2243.75 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 61941.48 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||51.40%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||Asia Pacific|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global AI in Manufacturing valued at USD 2243.75 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 61941.48 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 51.40%.
The prominent players in the market are NVIDIA Corporation (US), IBM Corporation (US), Alphabet Inc. (Google) (US), Microsoft Corporation (US), Intel Corporation (US), Siemens AG (Germany), General Electric Company (US), General Vision Inc. (US), Progress Software Corporation (US), Micron Technology Inc.(US), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), Sight Machine (US), Cisco Systems Inc. (US), SAP SE (Germany), Rockwell Automation Inc. (US), AIBrain Inc. (US), Vicarious Inc. (US),Oracle Corporation (US), Amazon Web Services (US), SparkCognition Inc. (US), Rethink Robotics (Germany), UBTECH Robotics Corp. (China), Aquant Inc. (Israel), Bright Machines (US), and Flutura Decision Sciences & Analytics (India)..
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 51.40% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the AI in Manufacturing include
- Evolving Industrial IoT and automation
Asia Pacific was the leading regional segment of the AI in Manufacturing in 2022.