The global Agricultural Enzymes Market is valued at USD 300 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach a value of USD 507.80 Million by 2030 at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 6.80% between 2023 and 2030.
The demand for Agricultural Enzymes has increased as a result of the growing global trend toward organic food and increased public awareness of the dangers of pesticides. Organic make it possible to produce inspected, high-quality food that is also safe. As a result, they maintain a healthy ecosystem and offer significant economic and environmental benefits. Consumers are becoming more aware of the harmful consequences that chemical pesticides in food goods can have. Hormone disruption, cancer, and congenital impairments can all be brought on by the toxicity of chemical pesticides found in food commodities. Growing consumer awareness of the increased use of pesticides and fertilizers in farm-grown vegetables has prompted an increase in the consumption of organic food.
Agricultural Enzymes Market Size, 2022 To 2030 (USD Million)
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) will begin implementing its new, $300 million Organic Transition Initiative in August 2022. The program is said to take proactive measures to fortify organic supply networks and develop the next generation of organic producers. Such initiatives are anticipated to increase the use of bio-based inputs, which will consequently increase the market in the nation.
- North America generated more than 40.90% of revenue share in 2022
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the quickest rate from 2023 to 2030
- Phosphatases segment accounted for the largest market growth. It contributed over 32.9% of the total revenue share in 2022 due to the increasing adoption of robotic-assisted procedures and advancements in surgical technology.
- Cereals & Grains segment revealed the most significant market growth, contributing more than 33.5% of the total revenue share in 2022
- Fertility Products segment accounts for largest revenue of 38.6% in 2022
The Agricultural Enzymes has grown significantly. Industry leaders invest roughly 7–10% of their sales in research and development, which is essential for developing novel enzyme formulations that improve crop quality and yield while lowering reliance on chemicals. Furthermore, the adoption of enzyme solutions, which can result in up to a 15-20% increase in crop output and a 25-30% decrease in fertilizer expenditures, is supported by the move toward sustainable agriculture and rigorous limitations on the use of chemicals.
Report Coverage & Deliverables
- Real-Time Data Updates:
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Market Trends Heatmap
- Custom Research Queries
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- Demographic and Geographic Insights
Top Market Trends
- Increasing demand for organic food: Without the use of artificial fertilizers or pesticides, which can make it harder for crops to absorb nutrients, organic food is cultivated. Using Agricultural Enzymes can boost the soil's nutrient availability, resulting in higher-yielding, higher-quality crops.
- Growing adoption of biological agricultural products: In order to lessen their dependency on synthetic chemicals, farmers are adopting biological agricultural goods like Agricultural Enzymes more frequently. Enhancing crop yields and quality naturally and sustainably is possible with enzymes.
- Growing demand for biofuels: Biofuels like ethanol and biodiesel are produced using Agricultural Enzymes. The market for is anticipated to expand due to the rising demand for biofuels.
- Rising concerns about food safety: The safety of their food is a worry for consumers more and more. Agricultural Enzymes can enhance food safety by lowering the likelihood of contracting a foodborne illness.
- Increasing use of enzymes in precision agriculture: Precision agriculture is a farming method that maximizes agricultural yield by using information technology. In precision agriculture, enzymes can be employed to increase the effectiveness of pest control, water management, and fertilizer use.
The globel Agricultural Enzymes market can be categorized into Enzyme Type, Crop Type, Product Type , Region . The Market can be categorized into Phosphatases, Dehydrogenases, Sulfatases , Proteases, Other Enzyme Types based on Enzyme Type. The Market can be categorized into Grains and Cereals, Oil Seeds and Pulses, Fruits and Vegetables, Turfs & ornamentals, Other Crop Types based on Crop Type. The Market can be categorized into Fertility Products , Growth Enhancing Products Growth Enhancing Products , Control products based on Product Type . The Market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific , Latin America, Middle East & Africa based on Region .
Below tree is interactive. You can click the nodes to get more information.
Based on Type
Phosphatases holds the largest share
The Agricultural Enzymes market is expected to be dominated by the Phosphatases, essential enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of phosphate esters, are ubiquitous in organisms and essential for DNA repair, cell communication, and nutrient mobilization. These enzymes improve soil phosphorus availability in agriculture, a crucial plant nutrient that is frequently difficult to take. Phosphates improve crop productivity and quality by transforming insoluble phosphorus molecules into forms that plants can use.
Based on Crop Type
Cereals & Grains will dominate the market during Forecast Period
The sector of cereals & grains is anticipated to dominate the Agricultural Enzymes market throughout the forecast period, propelled by compelling factors. These important food crops are grown all over the world and are supported by rising demand brought on by growing populations and improved consumer income. A growing corpus of studies supporting the effective use of Agricultural Enzymes in the enhancement of cereals and grains further supports the importance of utilizing them for improved quality and yields.
Based on Product Type
Fertility Products will account for largest market share
In terms of Product Type, fertility products are anticipated to hold the greatest market share for Agricultural Enzymes due to growing demand for organic food, which is produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, highlights the difficulty crops have absorbing nutrients. offer a solution by increasing the availability of nutrients in the soil, which raises crop output and quality.
Based on Region
North America will lead the market
North America is expected to dominate the market for Agricultural Enzymes due to increase in demand for organic food, which is driven by growing environmental awareness and health concerns in comparison to conventional farming; act as catalysts for enhancing organic crop quality and productivity. Increased use of biological agricultural products, such as enzymes, is in line with North American farmers' preference for sustainable farming methods, which reduces reliance on synthetic chemicals while improving crop results naturally. practices further support North America's leading position in the business.
The global Agricultural Enzymes market is fragmented, including a diverse array of the presence of several key players, key players play roles in providing enzyme-based products that cater to nutrient utilization, plant health, and pest management, reflecting the industry's shift towards more environmentally friendly and effective agricultural solutions.
The players in the global Agricultural Enzymes market include BASF SE, Bayer Cropscience AG, Syngenta AG, American Vanguard Corporation Bioworks Inc., Stoller USA Inc., Elemental Enzymes among others.
Recent Market Developments
- September 2022: Kex2 protease from recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae was introduced by Creative Enzymes. In order to meet the market need for Agricultural enzymes, many players are concentrating on a number of product launches.
Segmentation of the Global Agricultural Enzymes Market
- Enzyme Type (Phosphatases, Dehydrogenases, Sulfatases , Proteases, Other Enzyme Types)
- Crop Type (Grains and Cereals, Oil Seeds and Pulses, Fruits and Vegetables, Turfs & ornamentals, Other Crop Types)
- Product Type (Fertility Products , Growth Enhancing Products Growth Enhancing Products , Control products)
- Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific , Latin America, Middle East & Africa )
|Regions & Countries Covered
- North America - (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe - (U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Rest Of Europe)
- Asia Pacific - (China, Japan, India, South Korea, South East Asia, Rest Of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America - (Brazil, Argentina, Rest Of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa - (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest Of Middle East & Africa)
- BASF SE
- Bayer Cropscience AG
- Syngenta AG
- American Vanguard Corporation Bioworks Inc.
- Stoller USA Inc.
- Elemental Enzymes
||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST
analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market
attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19
Pricing and purchase options
||Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options