Contrast Media/Contrast Agents Market
Contrast Media/Contrast Agents Market - Global Industry Assessment & Forecast
- By Type Iodinated Contrast Media, Gadolinium- Based Contrast Media, Microbubble Contrast Media, Barium- Based Contrast Media
- By Modality X- Ray/ CT, MRI, Ultrasound
- By Administration Intravascular Route, Oral Route, Rectal Route, Others
- By Indication Cardiovascular Disorders, Cancer, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Nephrological Disorders
- By Application Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology
- By End User Hospital, Clinics, & Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- By Regions North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
|Forecast Years:||2023 - 2030|
|Historical Years:||2017 - 2021|
|Revenue 2022:||USD 4889.79 Million|
|Revenue 2030:||USD 6389.31 Million|
|Revenue CAGR (2023 - 2030):||3.40%|
|Fastest Growing Region (2023 - 2030)||Asia Pacific|
|Largest Region (2022):||North America|
- Cross-segment Market Size and Analysis for Mentioned Segments
- Additional Company Profiles (Upto 5 With No Cost)
- Additional Countries (Apart From Mentioned Countries)
- Country/Region-specific Report
- Go To Market Strategy
- Region Specific Market Dynamics
- Region Level Market Share
- Import Export Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Others Request Customization Speak To Analyst
Frequently Asked Question
The global Contrast Media/Contrast Agents valued at USD 4889.79 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 6389.31 Million in 2030 growing at a CAGR of 3.40%.
The prominent players in the market are GE Healthcare (US), Bracco Imaging SPA (Italy), Bayer AG (Germany), Guerbet (France), Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc. (US), Unijules Life Sciences (India), J.B. Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India), SANOCHEMIA Pharmazeutika GmbH (Austria), Taejoon Pharm (South Korea), Jodas Expoim (India), Nano Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd. (India), Kiran X-ray (India), iMax Diagnostic Imaging Limited (Ireland), YZJ Group (China), Livealth Biopharma Pvt. Ltd. (India), Trivitron Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (India), Novalek Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. (India), Unispire Biopharma Private Limited (India), Acro Lifesciences (I) Pvt. Ltd. (India), Congruent Pharmachem Private Limited (India), Stanex Drugs & Chemical Pvt. Ltd. (India), Beijing Beilu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (China), Rege Imaging & Cine Films Private Limited (India), K DIAM EXIM (India), Onko Ýlaç San. ve Tic. A.Þ. (Turkey), and Subhra Pharma Pvt. Ltd. (India).
The market is project to grow at a CAGR of 3.40% between 2023 and 2030.
The driving factors of the Contrast Media/Contrast Agents include
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
North America was the leading regional segment of the Contrast Media/Contrast Agents in 2022.